A nice juicy beef burger, very little shrinkage.
With a wide range of carefully prepared award winning sausages and burgers you are sure to come back for more. Many customers travel far and wide, just read some of our reviews. Johns first award was in 1988 where he received a National Silver Award followed by numerous regional awards. This has been followed by many national and regional awards and now his apprentice butcher, David, has followed in his footsteps with awards of his own.
All our sausages are handmade. Our more popular varieties are available weekly, our regulars so to speak, which include
- Gold - Pork and mixed herbs a brilliant all round sausage and one of our most popular.
- Old English - Mild spices good for breakfast or dinner. Especially with mash and a glass of beer.
- Chipolatas - Commonly known as 'Chips' by our regular customers. Children love them! They work well in salads, for breakfast and on the BBQ plus wrapped with bacon for Xmas. A thinner sausage quick to cook.
- Sausage Meat - Varies depending on what's been made this week, can be used for all sorts including Stuffing, sausage burgers, meat balls, etc.
- Beef Burgers - Not a sausage but just as popular with our latest offering the Moroccan Beef Burger and the Gluten free burger.
We have a vast variety of speciality sausages and burgers, we can normally have these ready within 3 working days. Please call 01252 543283 to place your enquire availability or to order.
A mix of beef and cumin spice mix with garlic.
Handmade with mixed peppers and cherry tomatoes. We can provide them plain or marinaded/rubbed. Perfect on a BBQ but also under the grill or on a griddle. Nice and juicy serverd with Yoghurt and pitta, why bother with the takeaway!!!!
Handmade with red onions and plum or cherry tomatoes. The lamb is from the neck loose grain so it will absorb the flavours of kebab rubs or marinades. We can provide them plain or marinaded/rubbed. Perfect on a BBQ but also under the grill or on a griddle. Nice and juicy serverd with Yoghurt and pitta, why bother with the takeaway!!!!
A very english sausage perfect for breakfast and mixed grills. We have even heard that some madman puts it in his chilli's, is he mad or a genius!
A pork or beef mix of pure sausage meat, very popular with the turkey at Christmas but great for all year round use. Sold in tubes of 500 grams.