Lamb mince blended with a mint seasoning or fresh mint depending on time of year and demand.
With a wide range of carefully prepared award winning sausages and burgers you are sure to come back for more. Many customers travel far and wide, just read some of our reviews. Johns first award was in 1988 where he received a National Silver Award followed by numerous regional awards. This has been followed by many national and regional awards and now his apprentice butcher, David, has followed in his footsteps with awards of his own.
All our sausages are handmade. Our more popular varieties are available weekly, our regulars so to speak, which include
- Gold - Pork and mixed herbs a brilliant all round sausage and one of our most popular.
- Old English - Mild spices good for breakfast or dinner. Especially with mash and a glass of beer.
- Chipolatas - Commonly known as 'Chips' by our regular customers. Children love them! They work well in salads, for breakfast and on the BBQ plus wrapped with bacon for Xmas. A thinner sausage quick to cook.
- Sausage Meat - Varies depending on what's been made this week, can be used for all sorts including Stuffing, sausage burgers, meat balls, etc.
- Beef Burgers - Not a sausage but just as popular with our latest offering the Moroccan Beef Burger and the Gluten free burger.
We have a vast variety of speciality sausages and burgers, we can normally have these ready within 3 working days. Please call 01252 543283 to place your enquire availability or to order.
Lemon and seasonal herbs mixed with pork sausage giving a fresh and citrusy flavour on the taste buds.
A subtle blend of pork and Piri Piri mix.
Fresh stilton cheese blended with the pork making a lovely flavoursome sausage.
Pork sausage mixed with a milder variety of chilli. Less of a kick than the Welsh Dragon but just as tasty.
Perfectly blended tomato and basil seasoning with pork
One of our most popular, winner of Gold Award in Hampshire Sausage and Pie competition 2014. Pork sausage with a blend of leek and chilli sauce which gives it a substantial kick. Always sold out. (To this webmasters disappointment)
Gamy flavor mixed with chunks of apples. These are not made on the premises but the quality and high standards of flavour remains.
Beef burger using a gluten mix and added red onion to enhance the flavour. You honestly cannot tell the difference.
Very nice and juicy prok burgers with apple seasoning.